Friday, August 23, 2024

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

 "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine..

PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.



STRANGE SOCIAL MEDIA:Cheers and chaps, hands and hearts, chaps and cheers, veterans to save the day. Battles and wars won, for the good, USA, thanks again.Here's a beer.

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine..

Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.History recorded, tales and treats. His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.



Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.


History recorded, tales and treats. His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.
Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'


Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden, Lights, hands to hold, sons that stand tall. Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders of the packs. Lights to shine, glory dazes done, babbles, bells, birds and bees, animals under the surfaces. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.
Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman.
Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you...Jc...Have an amazing day awesome people ! 💜💞💚 #HappyFriday
No photo description available.



 FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

Will GIF
This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me ,and I don't have to give a shit.


Deeds and actions tell a story. Goodness and mercy angels around, hands out to help, hands out to lead the way. Heaven and hell here on earth. Saints and saints, bumps in the road, lessons to share. Good times for all the others. Dates with frogs to dodge.Boats To Float, Joys And Pains, Coins For Boatmen, The lucky guy, songs to sing, good times, movies to see.
Trust Him. Blue Skies, Notes taken, back in time, lessons and classes, daily events.  THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes Tales. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

 

Rainbow Warriors: Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.Hello friends!!  BREAKING: God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. 


Pictures in dazes, views in the mirror, faces change, views do also. Reflections of lessons learned. Classes done on the beach.





Trust Him. Blue Skies, Notes taken, back in time, lessons and classes, daily events.  THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes Tales. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .

Moses and Jesus songs to sing daily gifts in dazes stoned up against the walls, tales to share. Gifts to share, tips and tales, clowns shows and dances. Lessons to learn, hard knocks instead, tricks and trades. Rainbow Warriors: Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.

Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.


None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than e who falsely BELIEVE they are free .The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .How it is done in Texas and Washington . Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.


History recorded, tales and treats. His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'
Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.

If you bring him a good deal, he’ll pay you a $10,000 finders fee upfront.

Click here to learn more

Talk soon,

Lee


PS – Hurry, he may stop accepting new finders soon…Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'



Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

  Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.'What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'

None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than e who falsely BELIEVE they are free .The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof: A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .How it is done in Texas and Washington . Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.TO BE COMPLETED,WORK IN PROGRESS, MARCH 4TH.


Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment