Tuesday, August 20, 2024

CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'

  

I just thought it was cool that you wrote a message in a bottle, in a sense...I've thought about doing that but don't think I ever actually have. if you wanna chat, here I am. just don't expect immediate responses I gotta go to work. but I might answer quickly who knows. so....tell me about yourself...or just tell me whatever you want, I'm interested. I might even be interesting, that's your call.

Yes , I am wonderful, yes I am great, yes I am a star."Manure Management -Faces in the crowds. Juan Gallardo. Heló .Castles On The Sand. Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons:Classes in the woods, classes on the beach, classes all the time. Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket.




Juan Gallardo. Heló .Castles On The Sand. Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons:Classes in the woods, classes on the beach, classes all the time. Girlfriends notes with, some fish that got away: rides with a wolf, the leader of the pack, the good looks fading in the mirror, Steven Jarrot, with green eyes in glasses. A trip to hell in a hand basket.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...

May be an illustration of text

On my way to a better state, have to complaint today, to get the services I need, just wanted a chance to get out of the box.

Santa Fe , has the Indian thing going on, the white sands for the blasts in the sky, for a trip to the beach, without the water. I went there once. 

Cowboys also, with the house on the ranch, with boat, RV, plane, and all the men and horses to help with the chores. Tall man with the yellow hat, with the monkey by his side. Right. Stories to be told.


Holiday plans, Christmas and New Years, going to the grand canyon, for 10 days, sister from Texas, will drive over, with her group, and  always wanted to.

My kid the truck driver, will be checking out new jobs for more cash, and looking at new housing, during the next couple of months.Dental issues getting me down. Need a helping hand, to get the things done, car in the shop, got rear end on the evening  dusk, by a BMW, insured by AAA, third car not insured, and has outdated tags. 
Checking on prices  to change that. 

I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar.CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'
When transferring MrEspinozathere are many things to consider. The First thing I would do is check to see if his NG tube is at the right number ...Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.
May be an image of 1 person


Happy Dazes, Dallas Starr , wishes on dreams, cons and


No comments:

Post a Comment