Saturday, August 24, 2024

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!

 Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!


Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards. Peace and love by the sea, fun and games, good times to share with the whales on land, the freaks out at night.Should Have:




EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone! YΞ± the Nobody goes through more pain in life than a person with a good heart; because good hearted people are highly sensitive. High sensitivity makes you feel everything on a deeper level. 'Try and ghost me now bitch' .


No photo description available.

Incredible Homes of Famous Artists You Can Visit.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!

Together with

CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...So I have been trying to find the trend with my life. Thinking and shit.


 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book. Movie for first look, happy with babe in rainbow dress.

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!

Hemingway Home and Museum.

Hello friends!!  BREAKING: God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Pictures in dazes, views in the mirror, faces change, views do also. Reflections of lessons learned. Classes done on the beach. My life is on the line again, ideals are not being met, and the standards for the closest person for the last two years, have not changed much at all. The story is the same, the actions are still the same, and the mindset is still the same for the knight in shining armor.

Location pin

Key West, Florida

category-color image

Culture

|

6 Incredible Homes of Famous Artists You Can Visit

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."


We live in a wonderful world during an incredible time of opportunity and beauty!!Under a new Trump administration rule, any organization that provides or refers patients for abortions is ineligible for Title X funding to cover STD prevention, cancer screenings and contraception.

Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.

You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can. You make love so much worth it. I truly love you, Shari Reynaga Bravo. Can't wait to see you after work.....25+ years....still going strong.


Peace and love by the sea, fun and games, good times to share with the whales on land, the freaks out at night.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever.  Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards. Peace and love by the sea, fun and games, good times to share with the whales on land, the freaks out at night.



We live in a wonderful world during an incredible time of opportunity and beauty!!Under a new Trump administration rule, any organization that provides or refers patients for abortions is ineligible for Title X funding to cover STD prevention, cancer screenings and contraception

No comments:

Post a Comment