Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No.

Tell me , now...Change Yourself, Change The World, Yes You Can!Realtor's Business Card Realtor In Real Life'.


The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: alan guthrie. Free rides to have, free rides to classes, free rides to the doctors, hell to pay. Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No.



So many faces over salt and pepper who knows if it will ever end,maybe its just a collected menu of friends... Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.



Lovers with faces of frogs, lovers with faces of snakes, lovers with horns of hate, games to play, free rides with a price.My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.


So many faces over salt and pepper who knows if it will ever end,maybe its just a collected menu of friends... Like salt and pepper .... over a meal shared so cherished and savored but only for a moment's pleasure and so easily discarded when its enough.

Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs? No.



My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.'MOTHAFUQUEUR a fragrance ragra by Samuel L. Jackson'.





No comments:

Post a Comment